cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acadia
Former Member
Message 11 of 15

RE: roll-back to previous version

Would like to add my voice to those who need the Firefox Toolbar issue fixed. I had been contemplating MyWot but then decided against it; now might have to reconsider. But for now will try to be patient and wait, thank you very much.

Acadia
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 15

RE: roll-back to previous version

Try Google for "download siteadvisor 6261" (minus the "" of course)- although when I tried earlier it showed only older versions than that.
Or simply disable it in Firefox.
jopa66
Contributor
Message 13 of 15

new vwe of siteadvisor

Just adding my voice to your latest upgrade to SiteAvisor. It is UNACCEPTABLE for this little app to use up an entire toolbar spot. Have already done the work-around-fix as suggested but, it now seems very odd to look at the SiteAdvisor button on the wrong side of the browser window. Hopefully, a fix is soon available.

Just a comment: What is it about software developers who take it upon themselves remove options or add restrictions which give *them* more control over **MY** computer? This corporate, detached attitude has caused me to scrap any and all software from certain suppliers in the past. Please don't make me go there with McAfey.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 14 of 15

RE: new vwe of siteadvisor

I've already stated here and elsewhere on numerous occasions that McAfee is fully aware that this is an annoying feature and are working on it.

You are just talking to your peers and unpaid volunteer MODs here. Voice your feelings directly to the Siteadvisor team using their feedback form:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/userfeedback.html
Acadia
Former Member
Message 15 of 15

RE: new vwe of siteadvisor

Thanks, Ex_Brit, we appreciate the job that you and the others are doing. 🙂

Acadia
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community