Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reshuisr
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Review My Website

Hi, guys.

I have submitted my website www.bobdote.com for review with site advisor for some months but still not reviewed, can you help?

Best Regards,

Robert

3 Replies
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Review My Website

I see you posted a reviewer comment there in June 2011. Have you been waiting that long??

Did you get the site verified by SiteAdvisor? Just in case, I've resubmitted the site. I hope that doesn't mean you get relegated to the end of the testing queue ...

reshuisr
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hayton thanks a million!, well I can see my site green in Site Advisor now. If I click full report I'm than redirected to the full report page and here it says the site has not been yet tested and is gray. But from Site Advisor is indeed as green when I go to my website.  In the website of Trusted Source is now listed green as minimal risk

Thanks a million

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Well, that means you're being tested. It's Green for the moment on the basis that you're Innocent Unless Proven Otherwise. 

Final results take a few weeks to filter through.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community