Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ipodiums
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

(Retitled) - ipodiums.com & 2 others marked as Medium Risk

Peter,

my sites are showing yellow and say that they pose a security risk.

There are no security risks with these sites.

Can you please correct my sites as well?

ipodiums.net

ipodiums.com

promoneyreport.com

2 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: I need the green light

Hello ipodiums,

You may want to create a separate post about your sites in the SiteAdvisor Forum(It is more apt to receive attention from SiteAdvisor staff than attaching it here to another member's post).  I see that you created another post in SiteAdvisor at 5:04 p.m. today about this same issue.  It is best to stay with your original post.  Dual posts regarding the same issue can create some confusion and delay in receiving timely assistance.

I briefly looked at the search results for your 3 sites and note that WOT has also flagged your sites as risky, though I do not see any reviews to indicate just WHY they are rated that way.  You might want to view the information found at hosts-net at the following link:

http://hosts-file.net/default.asp?s=69.73.138.89

The information there indicates 13 sites affiliated with your IP address, 11 of which are rated red (high risk - trojans, spyware, worms, etc), and two are rated yellow (grass roots marketing & spam).

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 12/1/11 7:39:52 PM EST

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 12/1/11 7:50:43 PM EST

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 12/1/11 7:54:16 PM EST
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: (Retitled) - ipodiums.com & 2 others marked as Medium Risk

Duplicate thread about ipodiums.com et alia branched to its own sub-thread, which will be locked. The subject is now being dealt with in another thread.

Thread locked.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community