Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayhanrv
Contributor II
Message 1 of 8

Remove website from blacklist

Jump to solution

My client's site, https://www.banukumbak.com/, does not contain a malicious script marked to block McAfee. We crawled the site. No malicious script. We want McAfee removed from the blacklist.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 8

Re: Remove website from blacklist

Jump to solution

Register at www.trustedsource.org and ask for a review. Should take 3 to 5 days for a fix.

View solution in original post

GaneshR
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @ayhanrv 

We have raised Ticket #2033666 to the concern team to classify the website as non-suspicious.

Please wait for 3-5 Business days and check.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

sivasubramanian
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

@ayhanrv 

Your website reputation has been changed appropriately and McAfee WebAdvisor shows that it is safe to browse. Please check and update us the same.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

7 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Register at www.trustedsource.org and ask for a review. Should take 3 to 5 days for a fix.

GaneshR
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @ayhanrv 

We have raised Ticket #2033666 to the concern team to classify the website as non-suspicious.

Please wait for 3-5 Business days and check.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

ayhanrv
Contributor II
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution
thank you. where can i watch this ticket tracking. I can't see tickets registered in my http://www.trustedsource.org/ account.
sivasubramanian
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

@ayhanrv 

Your website reputation has been changed appropriately and McAfee WebAdvisor shows that it is safe to browse. Please check and update us the same.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
MattDFY
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

My site is black listed Medicaredfy.com

we have Mcafee Secure site seal on our site and have already posted a ticket with support and submitted a removal request online. Please remove our site from your blacklist we even paid $180 for your seal service and we are still blacklisted and seal shows everything is good with our site. This causing major issue please help us ASAP to remove it from your blacklist.

ayhanrv
Contributor II
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution
thank you. problem is solved.
sivasubramanian
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

@MattDFY 

We have submitted your website link for review and raised the ticket no.2033765. These requests will be reviewed and updated within an average of 3-5 business days. we will keep you updated

Regards
Siva

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community