DJ
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Re: Site marked as Slightly risky

Jump to solution

Hi I am having the same problem.

https://www.coin-collector.co.uk

I have reviewed the site, and we don't have any executable file (like exe or msi), we don't offer downloads, the platform is updated and malware scanners report that the site is clean except for one small file adjustment which i intentionally made calling a url by https rather than http. Also, no other blacklist has the site listed.

Please change 

Best regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sivasubramanian
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

@DJ 

Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us.

coin collector.PNG

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

How to submit a dispute request

• Go to TrustedSource.org.
  • Click Register and complete the form.
  • Click Register at the bottom of the form, and wait to receive an Account Validation email from McAfee TrustedSource.
  • Open the email, and click the link to activate your account.
  • Log on to TrustedSource.org.
  • Select McAfee SiteAdvisor/WebControl (Enterprise) in the drop-down list.
  • Type in the address of a website, for example www.mcafee.com, then click Check URL.
  • Optionally, select up to three categories for the site.
  • Type any additional information that you want to share in the Optional comment field.

NOTE: Provide as much information as possible about why you feel that the rating is in error. If you are the website owner, you can also tell us about changes that you have made to your site, that would have an impact on the rating.

1. Click Submit URL for Review. You receive a ticket ID for your records.

Wait 3-5 days the review should be done

sivasubramanian
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

@DJ 

Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk". Please check and update us.

coin collector.PNG

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
DJ
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution
thanks
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community