cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
front243
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

Problem posting comments on sites

I try to log in to post comments but it doesn't work. I use Firefox and cookies and javascript are both enabled. When I log in it says I am logged in but when I go back to the site to comment I am asked to log in once again. This repeats, I tried three times in a row now.
5 Replies
JamesInJersey
Former Member
Message 2 of 6

Ditto

FWIW, experiencing the same thing here
YoKenny
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

RE: Ditto

I don't use Firefox and find IE7 works great on this system and Opera 1O on my old PIII
phantazm
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Ditto

I too have problems: Usually Firefox logs me in automatically, but now I'm asked to log in every time I start. I log in, and then... I'm told to log in again. No matter how many times I try...

I created a new profile, to see if that helped.
It did not, so now what...?
williamkidd
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

RE: Ditto

I'm not quite seeing yet how this is related to McAfee but perhaps in time I will. It would help to know what sites that you all are trying to comment on. I'm using Firefox (3.0.5) and haven't run into a site that I can't comment (usually this is CNET where I do that), post or reply to a post. There is a chance that the sites you are visiting may not be Firefox-friendly and if that is the case then you can use the IE Tab plug-in for Firefox.
phantazm
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Why the alarm..?

If this site has been dead for half a year,
why the alarm now.?
Who's hurt..?
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community