cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatCod
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Problem loading page.....why?

For some reason 'problem loading page' occurs today when I try to access a particular website.   No problems accessing it yesterday and I know others who can access it today, but for some reason I keep getting this message 'connection has timed out...problem loading page'.

While doing this, I remember a McAfee little box appeared re Web Advisor...can't remember what it said, but I got rid of it....now onder if it is the cause of this particular website not being able to be accessed by me.    Hope that is a clear explanation of my problem.

1 Reply
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem loading page.....why?

Hi @KatCod 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. This may be because of browser issue kindly follow below troubleshooting steps.

• Try alternate browser
  • Clear cookies/cache of the website
  • Reset the browser
  • Reset Netsh Winsock Reset if still issue persists kindly contact your ISP.

Regards 

Edward Franso P

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community