cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramakanth
Former Member
Message 1 of 13

Please help my domain is black listed

My domain (Techno360)  is black listed by  site advisor, for past few days I'm losing lots of traffic. I went through all website security services, from norton to google all are showing safe,but  site advisor reports that it has found potential security risks with this site.

Also I checked my domain through various security plugins (Word fence, Better WP Security,6 scan) for vunulerablites,but nothing shown up.  Succuri sitecheckup showed that the site is black liste and malware not identified.

techno360 security report.png

I don't know what to do,please provide help regarding this issue.

Message was edited by: ramakanth on 3/19/13 2:01:35 PM CDT
12 Replies
nehalreads
Former Member
Message 2 of 13

Re: Please help my domain is black listed

Hi ramakanth reddy,

Please visit www.siteadvisor.com . In owner comment's Resubmit your website information. Issue will be resolved.

Please let us know the outcome.

jaymfe
Former Member
Message 3 of 13

Hi

I can seethat your Trustedsource found some malicious files on your website and it maybe the reason SiteAdvisor rated your website as dangerous. So check with yourweb administrator and make sure that no suspicious files are uploaded to yourweb space. Please contact SiteAdvisor after that and you can get in touch withthem via email at " support@siteadvisor.com " or online http://www.siteadvisor.com/userfeedback.html. Duringthe evaluation of this dispute, McAfee communicates with site owners viae-mail.

Techno360.JPG

nehalreads
Former Member
Message 4 of 13

Hi ramakanth reddy,

Did you redesign the website ?

If so, Please post a feedback on www.siteadvisor.com/userfeedback

Let us know the outcome.

Message was edited by: nehalreads on 3/20/13 8:48:24 AM CDT
ramakanth
Former Member
Message 5 of 13

Hi Nehal,

Thanks for your suggestion, yes I  removed the previous theme, then reported the issue to my web space provider "Blue host" and  they reported that, they didn't find any suspicous file in my web space. Now I  requested  siteadvisor to look in to this issue through user feedback form.

Waiting for a response from Mcafee..

karthiks
Former Member
Message 6 of 13

ramakanth reddy,

Your issue has been fixed, check and confirm

Trusted.JPG

jaymfe
Former Member
Message 7 of 13

Karthik -- I think this is not yet reflected onSiteAdvisor rating.

As per the SiteAdvisor notification"When we visited this site, we found that most of its links are to siteswhich are safe or have only minor safety/annoyance issues."Also ANNOYANCES FROM TECHNO360.IN is shown as thriparty cookiefrom sharethis.com. So i think this need to be rectified.

SA.JPG

ramakanth
Former Member
Message 8 of 13

Yes, Mcafee threat intelligence rated as low risk,but still siteadvisior is showing it as dangerous site.

karthiks
Former Member
Message 9 of 13

ramakanth reddy,

It seems like the trusted source fixed the web reputation issue to minimal risk, hope they will take necessary action for SA rating as well very soon.

Thanks Jayadeep for alerting me

Message was edited by: karthiks on 3/21/13 2:43:01 AM CDT
nehalreads
Former Member
Message 10 of 13

Hi ramakanth reddy,

site advisor team will look in this issue and within the TAT they will fix it.

Good job Jayadeep NR

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community