Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ipres
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Our site marked as blacklist in error

Hello,

I followed the McAfee guide to remove out site from blacklist over 2 weeks ago and was promised it would be attended to within 3-5 days or so, I still haven't received a response and the domain is still showing up in your blacklist. Can someone please assist me with this? The domain isn't even live and is indeed not a high risk of any sort, this must be a misundertanding or error, its DNS was simply left pointing to an old host for years as I completely forgot to change is after leaving that web host.  I will appreciate a prompt response. Thank you.

1 Reply
siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Our site marked as blacklist in error

I will have a request raised and update the status. Please let me know the category of the website to take it forward.

Regards,

Siddhartha.R

McAfee Tier 2.5 Technician

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community