Did you mean: 
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 31 of 33

Re: New (clean) website - blacklisted!

Jump to solution

e.mysterio wrote:

Just got an email from SiteAdvisor noticing the blacklist status is cleaned.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/mysterio.info

Thank you guys! Everything good now

Excellent. That's what we were hoping for.

Your point about bad ratings is that when a website gets a bad rating from some agency then first, that rating gets noticed by other agencies and is re-broadcast - a good-to-bad rating change spreads faster than a bad-to-good change; and second, the rating agencies don't often re-check sites with a bad rating to see if the cause of the rating has been removed; they rely on website owners to go from rating agency to rating agency to get the bad rating changed - as you are having to do. I regard this as a major fault in the website-rating system but I suspect the agencies will all say it would cost too much to change the system. What is needed is a service provider to do all that work for the website owner - perhaps there already is one, it's such an obvious gap in the market.

Peacekeeper
Message 32 of 33

Jump to solution

Notice it took the 3 days I mentioned to clear up that seems to be a standard. Great to hear all is ok now.

user_7182
Former Member
Message 33 of 33

Jump to solution

It is!

Thank you!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community