Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lazydogmot
Contributor
Message 101 of 106

Bad news

Hi
I have heard that having 2.8 disabled and 26.6 enabled on Firefox won't last long. Eventually 2.8 will take over. The person who gave me that suggestion had it happen to her.

http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?locale=en-US&forumId=1&comments_parentId=12133...

Glad I didn't try it. 😄
Tom
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 102 of 106

RE: You can have both

Are you still having this issue? I've been given some instructions which I will have to send you if you still need them. (Not for general publication)
AdamKski
Former Member
Message 103 of 106

Yes. See my post above. As soon as the upgrade occured I tried the supplied patch. Same problem again. I remove SA and Outlook functions again.

Adam
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 104 of 106

I've emailed you some information.
carocuth
Former Member
Message 105 of 106

Working...mostly...but a little quirky

I got things running smoothly, but have noticed that every few days or so, even though the toolbars are locked, SA burrows its way onto a new toolbar all of and on its own. I have to unlock the toolbars, drag the green button up into my Google toolbar and then re-lock. I have to orchestrate this carefully, because it is very wilful as to where it installs itself!! (left side, right side, new toolbar ABOVE Google...)
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 106 of 106

- per an email.

I think one will have to wait for an update to SA for any improvements.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community