Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottjames84
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

My websites are redflagged?????

Hello.

I have put notes in site adviser after learning that 2 of my websites (scottjess.com) and (birdloversonline.com) have been red flagged.

Scottjess.com is a personal blog for friends and family, my friends and family that have site adviser will not read my blog because it tells them that it is a phishing website which it is not.

Nor is birdloversonline.com which is a community for parrot owners; since being redflagged I have noticed a drop in activity on my website only due to the fact that it has been red flagged.

How do I go about removing the red flags??? My comments on the site adviser pages have been ignored and I is hurting my websites.

Thank you if you can help; I did not know what else to do about this because I could not find a suitable phone number to call and most often the telephone operators in call centers are morons.

Scott Ferguson
Labels (2)
4 Replies
lordpake
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

RE: My websites are redflagged?????

Have you tried contacting the SA team through means available in the topmost sticky in this forum?

http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?t=217274
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 5

Scott, there seems to be a communication and/or an organizational problem with SiteAdvisor right now. We are pushing internally for answers too.

SiteAdvisor used to be a completely independent concern and was recently taken over by McAfee and we are not sure exactly what the situation is right now.
Raja
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Everything is working fine. Please submit feedback and request more information as to why your website was rated red.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

x/ref this thread: http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?t=219781

See post # 76
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community