cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PixelPerfect
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

My Websites are blocked

For some reason i have my whm ip blacklisted by mcafee, we have scanned all the accounts and it is safe to say that they are all clean, most of them used by small business (my customers).

I beg you to please review and unblock all the websites in the ip 165.227.195.79 

Starting with pixelperfect.cl  and every other domain using the dns ns1.pixelperfect.cl ns2.pixelperfect.cl and ns3.pixelperfect.cl

Thanks in advance.

Emilio

6 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: My Websites are blocked

Hi @PixelPerfect 

We have submitted a request to review and change the website reputation to minimal risk and the ticket number are 2321700, 2321702, 2321703 & 2321704. We will update the status shortly

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 7

Hi @PixelPerfect 

All your websites have been classified as "Minimal Risk" which is the safest reputation. Please check and confirm.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

PixelPerfect
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Thank you very much for the fast response, i really appreciate it.

Regards

Emilio

nidhi22ks
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hi Emilio,

To white list the website you can upload all the website details on www.trustedsource.org

Thank you ,

Nidhi K S

PixelPerfect
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Im still having issues. I attached a picture showing the problem.

When accessing any of my websites, for example marketingpro.cl i get redirected to:

http://blockpg.nadi.shp.mcafee.com/blockpage/redirect/?ctxt=Kzd5WVBCL0JWS0lTS0c0YXhxNWdKMjlLaGU4RW1q...

Any advice ? im really worried, my clients cant access my website.

PixelPerfect
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

I did like you said and the site is registered like it should and marked as minimal risk, but somehow it is still blocked by the router from my isp company.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community