Please follow below steps for raising website dispute.
- Go to sitelookup.mcafee.com.
- Click Register and complete the form.
- Click Register at the bottom of the form, and wait to receive an Account Validation email from McAfee TrustedSource.
- Open the email, and click the link to activate your account.
- Sign into sitelookup.mcafee.com.
- Select McAfee SiteAdvisor/WebControl (Enterprise) from the drop-down list.
- Type in the address of a website, for example www.mcafee.com, then click Check URL.
- Optionally, select up to three categories for the site.
- Type any additional information that you want to share in the Optional comment field.
NOTE: Provide as much information as possible about why you feel that the rating is in error. If you’re the website owner, let us know us about changes that you made to your site, which might have an impact on the rating.
Wait for 5–7 days and verify your website again. If the website is still rated as risky, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on your request.
- Click Submit URL for Review. You receive a ticket ID for your records.
Ganesh Raju R