cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neno4455
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

My Website Has Not Been Rated Yet

My website has been up for over a month and still has a gray question mark next to it when it is searched.

How do I get it rated?

1 Reply
GaneshR
Message 2 of 2

Re: My Website Has Not Been Rated Yet

Hi @Neno4455 

Please follow below steps for raising website dispute.

• Go to sitelookup.mcafee.com.
  • Click Register and complete the form.
  • Click Register at the bottom of the form, and wait to receive an Account Validation email from McAfee TrustedSource.
  • Open the email, and click the link to activate your account.
  • Sign into sitelookup.mcafee.com.
  • Select McAfee SiteAdvisor/WebControl (Enterprise) from the drop-down list.
  • Type in the address of a website, for example www.mcafee.com, then click Check URL.
  • Optionally, select up to three categories for the site.
  • Type any additional information that you want to share in the Optional comment field.

NOTE: Provide as much information as possible about why you feel that the rating is in error. If you’re the website owner, let us know us about changes that you made to your site, which might have an impact on the rating.

1. Click Submit URL for Review. You receive a ticket ID for your records.
Wait for 5–7 days and verify your website again. If the website is still rated as risky, email: sites@mcafee.com to follow up on your request.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community