cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TravTrav
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

My SA keeps disappearing!

My SA keeps dissapearing too! I've got Firefox 2.0.0.7 and IE on a Window 2000 machine. My Firefox extension has to be re-installed every day! I leave my PC on 24/7, and after 24 hours, if I restart FF, my SA is GONE! Vanished! What's really wierd, is my wife has a nearly identical PC with Windows 2000 as well, and her SA STAYS IN FIREFOX! I think it may be an extension problem. Here's a list of my extensions:

Adblock Filterset.G Updater
Adblock Plus
Adblock Plus: Element Hiding Helper
ColorZilla
CookieSafe
Cooliris Preview
FlashGot
FoxyTunes
Free Download Manager plugin
Greasemonkey
IE Tab
Minimize To Tray Enhancer
Minimize To Tray
MR Tech Local Install
Reveal
StumbleUpon

All of these are the latest versions. The SA plugin for Internet Explorer still works, but I never use IE!

Please, I hope that someone here can help me!

Cheers!
Trav
1 Reply
TravTrav
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Never Mind

I found the problem, after around 3 months. Long story short, i was using a FireFox extension called "Minimize to Tray Enhancer". It was conflicting with SA. I uninstalled it, Presto! It works again. There ya go.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community