cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TravTrav
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

My Google search result icons have vanished!

Hi, guys!

I've been SA with Firefox for over a year, and recently I cannot get the search results to display the red, yellow or green icons in Google search only. Ask.com and yahoo still work fine. Only the Google results are (I think) blocked. Every other computer I use SA on has never had this problem. Do you know of anyone else with these problems? How can I fix this?

BTW, yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled with the latest version. My Internet Explorer SA works fine, but I just don't like IE.

Hope you can help!

Cheers!
Trav
2 Replies
TravTrav
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Never mind

I found the problem, after around 3 months. Lon story short, i was using a FireFox extension called "Minimize to Tray Enhancer". It was conflicting with SA. I uninstalled it, Presto! It works again. There ya go.
madcadder
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Confirmed

Thank you for the post... I was going nuts trying to figure it out.

I disabled MinimizeToTray and Minimize To Tray Enhancer (not needed with out the other) and all is fine now.

I then wrote a review informing of the bug. Hopefully, it can be fixed rather easily once the Author is aware.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community