cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorac30
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Most recent SA update for FF

When did the free standalone version of SA for FF change from Version 26.6 Build 6256 to Version 26.6 Build 6258? I was under the impression Version 26.6 Build 6256 updated at the end of February. Since SA updates automatically using FF, I'm not sure when this occurred. I'm doing some troubleshooting and a timeframe would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance..
Carol
12 Replies
Lorac30
Contributor
Message 2 of 13

RE: Most recent SA update for FF

Can I presume this has gone unanswered because the date is "unknown"? UNLESS.. it's classified information, which user's aren't privy to. silly My second guess would be, that even those who help at the forum might not know either. :confused: Confirmation either way would be appreciated.

Not a "do or die" issue. Only one that might help some.

Carol
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 13

You are right, we have no idea when it changed. All I've heard lately is that a new version is due to be released anytime now.
Lorac30
Contributor
Message 4 of 13

Thanks, Peter. It's as I suspected. (The reason it's not published probably has something to do with Homeland Security, or something like it. :rolleyes: ) I read in a prior thread about a new release in May, but wasn't sure as to the information's source. Thanks for that too.

I hope all is well with you and you're trying to stay "stress free".

Carol

BTW... another thanks for your "FYI" in regard to who Raja is. My curiosity was getting better of me.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 13

I wish the McAfee staff would identify themselves, then what they say might be taken more seriously. I have suggested it.
I'm staying stress free - have to with my heart condition. Keep taking the pills...that's all they say...LOL
Lorac30
Contributor
Message 6 of 13

'have to with my heart condition'

It's why I mentioned remaining stress free. After reading a rather long thread the other day, I was wondering if it's been possible. At times, I don't consider this a "stress free" environment. Keep taking the pills! You're needed and appreciated. It may not be apparent all the time, but you are. (Not just MHO)
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 7 of 13

You are very kind, thank you.:o
BastiaanR
Former Member
Message 8 of 13

Time for a {{{{{{group hug}}}}}}
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 9 of 13

Much appreciated:)
Lorac30
Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Should the love-fest end here? Forgive me. I couldn't resist going without further comment! You are worth it though, Peter. (I shall refrain from any "further comments")
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community