Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miguelgrado
Contributor III
Message 1 of 5

Mcafee web advisor

Jump to solution
I have two computers, one with Windows 8.1, which has been updated to the new version and one with Windows 7 that I have Siteadvisor subscription live, which still has not been updated to the new version.

My question is, if the new version has features extra as in the siteadvisor live, since I have not seen any section where you can activate the paid version

And if so, which occurs with my already paid signing?

Forospyware Warrior
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
miguelgrado
Contributor III
Message 4 of 5

Re: Mcafee web advisor

Jump to solution
I have already requested the money back, and I've already been attended to and resolved

Thanks

Forospyware Warrior

View solution in original post

4 Replies
fgiraldez
Former Member
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

I have the same query, I have the paid version of SiteAdvisor. What about the extra features of SiteAdvisor Live?

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Once Webadvisor is universal, i.e. on everyone's computer, SiteAdvisor will cease to exist, except for those running Windows Vista or below.  The "Live" designator will eventually disappear.

If you bought SiteAdvisor Live and feel you want a refund, that's between you and McAfee Customer Service, speak to them, it's free of charge by phone and linked below.

If you refund you must uninstall your current version and then download the free one.

WebAdvisor has a different look and behaviour but does basically the same as SiteAdvisor has always done, see the Announcement at the top of this section, here:   

Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers

Consumer Technical Support (alter Country @ top right as needed)

Consumer Customer Service (Accounts, Billing, Registration, etc.)
Anti-Spyware/Malware/Hijacker Tools

miguelgrado
Contributor III
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution
I have already requested the money back, and I've already been attended to and resolved

Thanks

Forospyware Warrior
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

OK.  Good luck 😉

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community