cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chase30
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Mcafee safe web verification

Hello and good day Im having problems with mcafee verification. This happens to me for every website I build. Norton safe web gives me no problem at all with the verification process. A simple process of just uploading the verification file into my root folder now becomes rocket science because mcafee systems is not user friendly. Im trying to get this website magicondeck.com verified as a safe site something norton did in 3DAYS oh by the way which is the same process as mcafee. I put the code in my root folder but when I go back to mcafee to click the verify link, it tells me that it cant be done because no file was detected which is VERY inaccurate because I KNOW it's in there. I even had my hosting company tech, take a look and he too confirmed it was in the right location. So please mcafee tech I need someone to verify my website as a safe site so that the grey question mark does not show in search engines I need that to be green indicating a safe web site. Thanks

1 Reply
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mcafee safe web verification

See the section "Trusted Souce" here:  https://community.mcafee.com/message/66185#66185

That's as fast, or should be.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community