cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John-M
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

McAfee WebAdvisor and Flickr problem

Flickr fails to display all of my albums or all of my images within an album.  It loads the first 25 then shows red and blue spinning balls.   Flickr support narrowed the problem down to McAfee WebAdvisor.  Adding Flickr as a trusted site in McAfee WebAdvisor did not solve the problem.  However, disabling McAfee WebAdvisor on my Firefox browser did solve the problem. 

There is something in McAfee WebAdvisor on Firefox that prevents Flickr from displaying all the images. 

3 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4

Re: McAfee WebAdvisor and Flickr problem

Hello John

I have sent you a direct message. Please reply back so that we can identify what is causing the issue.

Regards
Farhan

JCC51
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I have a similar problem. If I start flickr from Firefox with web advisor enabled, flickr search functions do not work. If I disable web advisor, close then re-open F'fox and start flickr, flickr search does work.

sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 4

@JCC51

I have sent you a direct message. Please reply back so that we can identify what is causing the issue.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community