cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janiceruste
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Losing customers fast because McAfee incorrectly flag my site, I need help pls

My website's shop https://cashcowcreativity.com/amember has been flagged as suspicious by McAfee. As a result, I have been losing customers, even though my website is completely safe and free from any security issues or malware.

My website, Cash Cow Creativity, is an online store that sells printables, and it uses the amember software to manage the shop, which also enables affiliates to sell my products using their affiliate links. I want to clarify that my affiliates' links are legitimate, and they do not compromise the security of my website.

I've recently had some big name bloggers promote my shop and this resulted to many people going to my shop, but they get this warning and they lose interest. Many have emailed me asking what to do, as they wish to buy but can't risk it. 😞

1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

Re: Losing customers fast because McAfee incorrectly flag my site, I need help pls

https://service.mcafee.com/?locale=en-US&articleId=TS100806&fromSearch=true&page=shell&shell=article...

That is the dispute doc to request a review of your site. Allow 3 to 5 days for a result

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community