Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ParadigmCX
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

Link is not rated

Jump to solution

Hi,

My site is showing as not rated when I post links to it in social media. I think this is also impacting emails going into spam? 

www.paradigmcx.com 

Please can you let me know how to resolve this? Many thanks - this is driving me nuts!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 5

Re: Link is not rated

Jump to solution

Hello @ParadigmCX 

The website has been reviewed and classified accordingly. Please check from your end. McAfee WebAdvisor is not marking the site as suspicious anymore. 

If you come across this situation in future, please access the McAfee Article below that has information on how to file a dispute,

McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it Accept as Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @ParadigmCX 

We have raised a ticket in trustedsource.org and it may take 3 - 5 business days to get reviewed and classified. If you want to know more about web advisor dispute rating please check the below link. 

Your Ticket ID is '#2219225'

web advisor dispute rating resolution process 

Regards

Magesh J

ParadigmCX
Contributor II
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Thank you Magesh,

I look forward to the response.

Warm regards, 

Nick 

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @ParadigmCX 

The website has been reviewed and classified accordingly. Please check from your end. McAfee WebAdvisor is not marking the site as suspicious anymore. 

If you come across this situation in future, please access the McAfee Article below that has information on how to file a dispute,

McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it Accept as Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

ParadigmCX
Contributor II
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Thank you Madhan.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community