Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 11 of 22

Re: Is this site really blacklisted?

Again,,When attempting to access McAfee – Website Safety Ratings and Secure Search  You get he following.

Which is www.3dgames.org In other words, I would submit your site to Trusted Source as suggested. For it is considered as ' Risky' to visit.

All the Best

-CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
crimsonmoon
Former Member
Message 12 of 22

Done, i hope for the best as i don't want to get infected by a virus.

If the advisor popped up though and i didnt continue to the site, would i be still at risk? I do infact trust exbrit with his statement though that there is nothing wrong with the website. I just wanted to really make sure.

Anyways Thanks for all your help!

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 13 of 22

Another example 3D Games - Play Free Unity 3D Games and Flash Games Online.

I also trust Colleague ExBrit, as his knowledge is immense. However your site indeed needs to be submitted as suggested. Just my honest opinion...Which is your prerogative.

http://www.mcafee.com/threat-intelligence/site/default.aspx?url=http://3d-games.org/best-free-online...

In other words www.3dgames.orgis Is risky to visit,,,Now I digress

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
crimsonmoon
Former Member
Message 14 of 22

Submitted as suggested by you guys. anyways Thanks! I do hope it really is just an old evaluation of the website and it is now clear of nasty things which I am quite positive since ExBrit also tried to visit the website.

Thanks!

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 15 of 22

You are quite welcome.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 16 of 22

I unmarked my original answer as the solution as it really isn't, especially if the resolution hasn't been reached.

Or is your question answered?

crimsonmoon
Former Member
Message 17 of 22

Quite answered really since you also visited and checked the site correct? I am awaiting the reply of trusted advisor though.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 18 of 22

Correct, so have marked "Assumed Answered".

Good luck 😉

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 19 of 22

The site should be safe. That McAfee detection goes back to 2013.

If you look at the scripts on the site there is one, "atrk.js", which was marked as suspicious in VirusTotal scans about the end of 2013/start of 2014. The coincidence in dates is suggestive of a problem at the time which was fixed some time ago. That script file is "Alexa Certify Javascript" and is very widely used. Any problems with it and a thousand site owners would be besieging the forums demanding an explanation.

Google Safe Browsing says the site is safe and in Sucuri only McAfee is still blacklisting it. So I reckon it's okay.

crimsonmoon
Former Member
Message 20 of 22

Thank you all for your help! it really cleared my mind!

yes that's why I was kind of puzzled since only mcafee was still blacklisting it on sucuri on the other hand virustotal dubbed the website safe.

one thing that added also to my confusion was that when I searched the website on google it was marked red by mcafee. this problem should be fixed i hope though since I also already filed a ticket to trusted source as suggest by ExBrit.

A lot of thanks to all of you! Cheers fellas!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community