Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maggie
Former Member
Message 1 of 10

How to remove my email from spam list?!

Hi there,

Please advise how to remove my email from McAffe spam list!

My customers read my letter from spam folder!

Thanks for any help in advance!

Maggie

9 Replies
ashiyanayoga
Former Member
Message 2 of 10

Re: How to remove my email from spam list?!

Hello

Thanks for the post.

help out with the same problem

Ashu

Yoga Teacher Training India

ShawnWallace
Former Member
Message 3 of 10

Just so I'm clear, are you saying that you are sending an email to people and it is getting classified as SPAM when it reaches their inbox?

Maggie
Former Member
Message 4 of 10

Yes, exactly.

ShawnWallace
Former Member
Message 5 of 10

The issue then, is that the email messages are getting tagged as SPAM when it reaches them.

From your perspective the only thing you can do is to advise them to add your email address as a "friend" and also consider the style and content of the email that you are sending out.  All anti-spam products, McAfee included, use heuristics to try and determine if an email is spam.  Something about your email is making the various filters think you're sending junkmail.

Maggie
Former Member
Message 6 of 10

But my prospective will added me only on his own email client. But not in the McAfee black-list.

I guess it's easy to lock anyone email just by sending to McAfee a request that that guy a spammer. And he will be added to the black list.

How you will distincted if the people that requested to add me to spam-list is not a spammers?

Why you trust them and not trust me?

ShawnWallace
Former Member
Message 7 of 10

There is no "black list" of spammers.  Messages are marked as SPAM based on their content.

Maggie
Former Member
Message 8 of 10

Hmm. Probably the spam filter settings are to strong... I'll checked it. Thanks Shawn.

Maggie
Former Member
Message 9 of 10

I checked sending the email to the same receipient from the two email accounts from one doman. The same subject, the same content but second one was marked as spam. It's very pity.

guprajat12
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

hi, one method is to regularly unsubscribe from unwanted emails and mark them as spam. If you know another, please share.

Rajat Gupta, Front office manager at Nalanda Resort

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community