Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
x-pmeyer
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

How to address McAfee Trusted Source Web Reputation issues

Hi Site Advisor Community!

If you want to address an issue with a web site in Site Advisor, that is based on McAfee's Trusted Source Web Reputation, please go to http://www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url

There is web form that allows you to submit any URL to the Trusted Source team for review.

If you want to          track your requests or be notified via email, you can register for a free TrustedSource.org account.

Best regards,

Peter

3 Replies
NotBuyingIt
Reliable Contributor II
Message 2 of 4

Dear Peter Meyer:

I believe that you are referring to the "Customer URL Ticketing System" "Check Singe URL" form, right?  Please help me with the requred select menu on that form.   If I wish to question or challenge a Reputation rating that I see on the SiteAdvisor web site, which menu item shoud I select:  "McAfee Real-Time Database" or what?

Thanks (in advance).

x-pmeyer
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Please select the option "McAfee SiteAdvisor"  at the Customer URL Ticketing System.

Best regards,

Peter

NotBuyingIt
Reliable Contributor II
Message 4 of 4

Re: How to address McAfee Trusted Source Web Reputation issues

My (repeated) thanks to Peter Meyer:  I had mistaken the "MCAfee SiteAdvisor" menu option to mean the product instead of the website.

Once I submitted the form, the following notice was displayed:

For specific concerns or questions on the reputation - please submit an email to sites@mcafee.com.

Message was edited by: NotBuyingIt on 3/2/11 2:14:10 PM CST
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community