cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gcauty
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

How do i get the green tick besides my website in Google results?

Hi,

I can't seem to figure out how to get the green tick to show besides my website. Currently it is just a grey question mark. I have been trying to find out and there doesn't seem to be any up to date info anywhere on how to obtain a Mcafee rating? I have read previous forum posts that give users a link where they can request one, however none of these links seem to work for me. The website is www.bellissauk.com

any help would be great! thanks

6 Replies
gcauty
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: How do i get the green tick besides my website in Google results?

Hi thanks for your reply. I am unable to install web advisor because when i visit this link http://www.mcafee.com/mcafeewebadvisor

it just takes me to a promo page for livesafe premium?

sanjay
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 7

@gcauty

To address your primary concern, your website isn't verified yet. Would recomend you to request review of the URL. You can visit https://trustedsource.org and submit it for review.

If you need more details you may refer the article on McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process: https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/articleview?locale=en-US&articleId=TS100806

To ensure prompt response, please create an account.

Cheers

Sanjay

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
sanjay
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 7

@gcauty

Seems the URL has been reviewed and reputation changed to "Minimal Risk".

Capture.PNG

Cheers

Sanjay

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
Romylondonuk
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Hey Sanjay! I've got the same issue with the missing green tick and found this forum entry after googling how to solve it. I've tried to follow the steps that you outlined and tried to register an account to start the process. I got the account validation email a few minutes after and instantly clicked the validation link, but it prompts the following message on the McAfee page every time: 

Account Validation

Not Successful

Your TrustedSource.org account validation was not successful.

Please notice that you have to validate your request per link within a maximum time of 5 days or maybe you have already validated your account.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't log in or validate my account in this way - let alone submit my URL for review. What do I need to do from here? Some advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

Vishal9
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

We launched a website but on google search page there is a grey question mark next to our website name. Please help, our website https://www.bluelakecm.com

Dolev
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Hi, Ive seen that your site got that green tick you wanted. could you please help me with that? (i am also trying to get that green check mark to my sitelink) www.cool-room.net

thanks

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community