cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farmorbidding
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

How do I leave a reviewer comment in McAfee siteadviser?

Jump to solution

I registered to be a reviewer but I can't figure out how to leave a comment.  I am not a owner of a site, I just want to leave a comment/review. I can view reviews and log in, but after I log in I get sent to the home page, and when I go back to try and leave a comment I have to log in again.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NotBuyingIt
Reliable Contributor II
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I leave a reviewer comment in McAfee siteadviser?

Jump to solution

Several times over the past few years when I encountered similar problems, I fixed them by deleting SiteAdvisor's cookies in my web browser and clearing the browser's cache.   Another time, however, I believe that SiteAdvisor was having computer problems and I had to wait for its computer that validates logins to come online again.

Message was edited to correct typos by: NotBuyingIt on 7/31/12 10:50:46 AM CDT

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NotBuyingIt
Reliable Contributor II
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Several times over the past few years when I encountered similar problems, I fixed them by deleting SiteAdvisor's cookies in my web browser and clearing the browser's cache.   Another time, however, I believe that SiteAdvisor was having computer problems and I had to wait for its computer that validates logins to come online again.

Message was edited to correct typos by: NotBuyingIt on 7/31/12 10:50:46 AM CDT
farmorbidding
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Thanks. Your solution seems to have fixed the problem.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

fwiw, I get this intermittent problem too. It seems to crop up at irregular intervals, hang around for a couple of days, and then disappear for a month or two.  NotBuyingIt's advice about cookies and cache sometimes works but not always. I too think that the servers are creaking under the strain 🙂

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community