Website ratings are controlled by TrustedSource,
If you want to address an issue with a website's rating in WebAdvisor, which is based on McAfee's TrustedSource Web Reputation, please go to http://www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url and use the web form to contact the TrustedSource team.
- 1) Browse to www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url
- 2) Recommended for website owners or anyone else who wants to be updated on the request status: Create an Account and then Login
- 3) Click on “Check Single URL” (since most re-evaluation requests would be for a single URL)
- 4) Select the Product you are using – in our case choose “McAfee SiteAdvisor/Webadvisor”
- 5) Type in the URL you want to check
- 6) Click “Check URL”
- 7) Optional: Choose up to 3 categories from the drop-down “Optional categorization suggestion:”
- 😎 Optional: Leave an “Optional comment”
- 9) Click “Submit URL for Review”
- 10) If you created an Account (and logged in with it), a Ticket ID will be displayed, along with 3 options on when you will receive email (when the ticket is Open, Reviewed, or Closed)
Note: If you want to track your requests or be notified via email, register for a free TrustedSource.org account.
Toronto ▪ Canada
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers