Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
je72
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Hi I have 3 domains that are showing as grey

Hello,

I have 3 websites that have been live for some time, but they are still showing grey boxes in my browser for site advisor.

Can you check them and update to green boxes please?

www.storageandhomesolutions.com

www.foreverwoodfurniture.com

www.isawthis.co.uk

I hope you can help,

Thanks Jade

3 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hi I have 3 domains that are showing as grey

Hello Jade and welcome to the McAfee Community Forums!

Until some of our more knowledgeable forum members and Moderators can arrive to review your post and offer their input, please check-out the information at the link shown below, provided by Moderator Ex-Brit (Peter).  It explains how to submit your sites for testing to SiteAdvisor.

https://community.mcafee.com/thread/13397

One additional note...in my preliminary checking, I note a red warning on the Hosts-file.net website for TWO of your websites indicating the IP PTR does not resolve back to the original IP address.  (Your website - foreverwoodfurniture.com does not carry the aforementioned red warning).   Both the Virustotal and Securi sites show your websites as clean with no problems.

Message was edited by: spc3rd on 2/28/13 5:35:50 AM EST
je72
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Thanks very much for your help Pete C, I have raised support tickets with my host. I'll submit them for revue when I get the IP PTR resolving correctly

spc3rd
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

You're quite welcome, Jade.  Glad we could help.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community