cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flower62
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Have my sites arrows changed to green safe

I have two web sites www.floristinbelleville.com and www.bellevillefuneralflowers.com  The first one is over 1 year old and the second one has been running since the first of the year. How do I get McAfee to change the arrrow to green? Thank you

Terry

email address removed from post as a safeguard against spambot harvesters - Hayton

Message was edited by: Hayton on 16/10/12 23:38:00 IST
1 Reply
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Have my sites arrows changed to green safe

Confirmed : both sites show Green on the McAfee SiteAdvisor symbol but the site pages show them as untested.

Have you contacted SiteAdvisor and submitted them for testing? The registration process is below -

i.      Submit a request via site evaluation page

ii.     Email userfeedback@siteadvisor.com

iii.    Email support@siteadvisor.com.  Support should contact you and request you put an identifying file on the root of your web server – this file essentially proves that you’re the website owner.  Our servers should be able to find that file, confirm your identity and proceed with the evaluation.  

(Note that this does NOT work with IPv6-only web servers – IPv4 must be operational.)

To submit a site for testing go to this SiteAdvisor page and enter the site's fully qualified domain name, or select "Submit a site for (re)testing" from the dropdown menu on the user feedback page at http://www.siteadvisor.com/userfeedback.html

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community