cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eldhojohn
Former Member
Message 11 of 49

Re: HTTP 2xx or 3xx status response code in the header of 404 pages.

Jump to solution

Yes i am getting the HTTP error also. When i login and enter my website name in the text feild, the above said error is displaying!

Can you please help me in resolving this issue and make my website a Green Tick!

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 49

Jump to solution

There's not much I can do from home, especially at the weekend, but there are a few things you can do, check my thread here:  https://community.mcafee.com/thread/13733

eldhojohn
Former Member
Message 13 of 49

Jump to solution

thanks a lot for your valuable help.. Much appreciated!! Anyways i will have a look on the thread. Also next week if possible pls check on my site and help me to get the green tick!

thanks

Eldho

www.gotube.in

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 14 of 49

Jump to solution

There isn't too much we Moderators can do other than point website ownsers in the right direction.   However, a McAfee technician will hopefully still be subscribed to this thread and will post eventually.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 22/10/11 8:36:04 EDT AM
MikeHere
Former Member
Message 15 of 49

Jump to solution

Somebody has the same email address as me or our accounts are crossed.

This is the first that I have seen this discussion

Mike

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 16 of 49

Jump to solution

@MikeHere

You didn't post #5 on page 1?  Your response just made comes from the same profile as that one a year ago.  Sure that you haven't simply forgotten about this?  It's not possible for 2 members to have the same email address.

The only way someone else could have posted under your identity would have been to use your machine while you were still logged in.   Or if they knew your user name and password here.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 22/10/11 9:02:01 EDT AM
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 17 of 49

Jump to solution

Let me know if the advice in this post is relevant or helpful. This question keeps getting asked and I would like to be able to have an answer to it.

Message was edited by: Hayton on 22/10/11 17:18:07 IST
Peacekeeper
Message 18 of 49

Jump to solution

Mikehere

Also both posts are same IP address so this appears that the posts are both from your PC with your login and password.

gcferrell
Contributor
Message 19 of 49

Jump to solution

Please note that when I click on any of these McAfee links I get the following error message:

Duplicate headers received from server

The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.

Error 350 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION): Multiple Location headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

gcferrell
Contributor
Message 20 of 49

Jump to solution

I had this same problem with www.b2wflooring.com and stripped the .htaccess file down to the bare minimum, temporarily, which seems to have resolved it.

I will say though that 1&1 has 404 (server configuration) problems when custom 404 pages are used. The support person I discussed this with obviously couldn't even understand the issues. My goDaddy accounts handle custom 404 pages flawlessly. Are you using 1&1 by any chance ?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community