cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
candiceh
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

HELP - My site is categories as 'Malicious' site but it is apparently safe?

Hi All!

Could you please help us with this issue - our website www.droolies.co.nz is categories as a malicous site and we believe this is perhaps an error?

This site is hosted by WIX and they have checked the sites multiple times, they advised that this is an error from McAFree

I have also checked with other product and it seemed that McAFree is the only product that made our site to mailicious site and its very likely to be an error.

As a business owner I would really need this to be 'Green' so we can share the link with our customers on social media and etc.

I have submitted the review request with McAFree and also emailed support@siteadvisor.com but no answers so far so I am really unsure of what I can do?

Could anyone please help us and let us know what the issue is exactly, and how can I make the site 'GREEN' again?

Here is WIX reply on the malware issue:

http://www.wix.com/support/ugc/512d63dd-0aa0-4f69-a3a1-4c0b67ee7103/7e8efa58-e5e f-4aa9-9e95-7e4c0bb...

Here is SiteAdvisor Report

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/www.droolies.co.nz

THANKS!!!

3 Replies
k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: HELP - My site is categories as 'Malicious' site but it is apparently safe?

One of the moderators should lock or delete this post as it is a duplicate from your other post.

Tom K3TG

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4

I brought this up to PK last night, as she originally posted in "Security Awareness"

After My response to her that it would probably be more appropriate if moved to Site Advisor, she politely apologized and explained herself that she was (New) to the Community. And rather than waiting for one of us Moderators to move it, she thought she was doing the proper thing by posting in Site Advisor  herself....

The thread is here:

Regards,

Catdaddy

McAfee Moderator 1

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

No problem Catdaddy...................Just trying to be helpful

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community