cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drynosedog
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Green Tick?

Hi there, Im looking to get the green tick for my website- its has been in a queue for testing for a few months now but still no green tick. Have I done something wrong? Im a bit of a technophobe Im afraid!

Sorry if this question has been asked by loads of people already, but I would be grateful of any help.

My website is www.drynosedog.co.uk

Thank you!

4 Replies
k3tg
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Green Tick?

As you indicated a few months have passed and still no green check on your site. We have no control over how quickly they review submissions but in any event you will need to follow the steps outlined in to get your issue resolved.

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 5

Shows green on Firefox and Ie9 for me. But google still has the ? Follow the links Tom gave they should sort this out soon.

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 8/07/12 6:56:12 AM
tyomni
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Yeah shows green on my Firefox, cool site by the way.

drynosedog
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the answers everyone, and taking the time to respond to me.  I have now got my green tick and am thrilled! Hoorah!

And cheers Tyomni for the cool site comment-  my site still needs a lot of work but its great for someone to pass me a compliment, so thank you.

drynosedog

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community