Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bollywoodgossip
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Google Adsense getting blocked by SiteAdvisor

Jump to solution

Hello,

It seems like McAfee SiteAdvisor is blocking all the Google Adsense Advertisements being displayed at our website http://www.bollywoodgossips.net. Below is the screenshot of the same (Note the black bar at the top of the image). Please help me out.

mcafee.JPG

Google Adsense getting blocked site wide at BollywoodGossips.net

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bollywoodgossip
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Re: Google Adsense getting blocked by SiteAdvisor

Jump to solution

@Ex_Brit I'm using SiteAdvisor Version 3.4.1.195 which was last updated on 5/9/2012 . I tried checking the website once again and found that the issue has been resolved.

Thanks a lot..

Sonia Singh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

You posted a live link in that 'screen shot' so it actually goes to the page, however I don't get any negative reaction to the page at all in my browsers.  Tried in Firefox and Internet Explorer, both OK.    Maybe your settings are different or you need to update SiteAdvisor.  What version is it?.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 10/05/12 8:15:09 EDT AM
bollywoodgossip
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

@Ex_Brit I'm using SiteAdvisor Version 3.4.1.195 which was last updated on 5/9/2012 . I tried checking the website once again and found that the issue has been resolved.

Thanks a lot..

Sonia Singh

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

How strange - well that's good it's sorted out.  Your version is up to date.   All the best  😉

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community