cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlcntes
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Goog evening

I have a site : http://www.vuesurmer.fr  and I'm waiting for 5 or 6 months to be tested.

When I ask for my site on SiteAdvisor, I can read "Le test de ce site a été mis en attente.  A bientôt pour connaître les résultats automatisés !" (test of this site was put on hold).

Have you an idea of the time it can take to get the complete test (about 600 pages and 3500 partners links).

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Best regards

Michel

1 Reply
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Goog evening

6 months should be more than enough time for testing to be completed. Someone from the SiteAdvisor team will investigate this to see what is causing the delay.

Google Translation (looks okay to me) :

6 mois devrait être plus que suffisant pour les tests à effectuer. Je vais demander à quelqu'un de SiteAdvisor pour enquêter sur cette option pour voir quelle est la cause du retard.

Edit : Off topic, sort of, but relevant. The SiteAdvisor page has a site owner's comment which does not display properly (in Chrome) using Unicode (UTF-8). Changing the encoding (in Tools->Encoding) to either of the 'Western' options makes the page display as it should.

Message was edited by: Hayton on 02/12/11 21:18:25 GMT
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community