cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RedSox
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Firefox v28.0?

The other day Firefox alerted me that there was a newer version of the SiteAdvisor add-on, version 28.0, so I downloaded it and restarted the browser. However, Firefox said it was version 26.6. Today I received the notice again that SiteAdvisor was updated to version 28.0, so I downloaded it and installed it. It now says that it is version 28.0, but under the Add-ons menu on Firefox, the Options button is grayed-out so that I can't click on it. I am able to change the options by clicking on the SiteAdvisor button on the bottom of the Firefox browser, however.

Is version 28.0 indeed the most recent version of the add-on for Firefox? I can't seem to find this answer anywhere.
2 Replies
BalaSGS
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

RE: Firefox v28.0?

Hi,

I guess the upgrade has made some issues, why don’t we remove the Site Advisor completely and install them back from www.siteadvisor.com

I’m sure that should work happy
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

RE: Firefox v28.0?

Sometimes the older version downloads from the website. The latest version is 2.9.242 as shown in the attached thumbnail taken from my Firefox page.

Once downloaded and installed, click the area just to the right of the icon and select "Get Latest Version".
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community