Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holly96
Former Member
Message 1 of 1

Firefox now has obtrusive toolbar

I use Firefox 3.0.5, with SA 2.8.255.

The SA button used to be on the status bar, bottom left. Today I restarted my browser, and there were a couple add-ons that updated. I don't always remember which add-ons update, but SA must have been one of them, because now the green SA button is at the top left, above the tabs, with a blank toolbar that extends across the entire width of the browser. I can't find anyway to change the location, and it is beyond annoying. Is there any way to move it without disabling/uninstalling? If not, can this please be updated to go back to the way it was?

Update: Well, no one responded but it seems to have updated again and is back to normal. Thank goodness. I was getting really tired of accidentally activating the pop-up balloon.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community