cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braindean
Former Member
Message 1 of 11

Download File Fatal Error

Drep detection whenever i download an executable from my own website http://www.celebritiesoutfits.com/  . It a clean software i made by own. but why this detection occurring? can any body tell me how to avoid it?

10 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 11

Re: Download File Fetal Error

Moved to Web Advisor >Discussions

As I assume you are talking about the rating. Which I might add that I was able to access with no problem?

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
hannalex
Former Member
Message 3 of 11

Re: Download File Fatal Error

i have same issue on my website Celebrity Jackets. But didn't get any answer.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 11

Did you create a Ticket with Trusted Source?

How to request a SiteAdvisor site rating change

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
AlinaMartin
Contributor
Message 5 of 11

On my website, Real Jackets, I'm having similar problems. But I didn't get a response.

Johnsmith13
Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Assuming you're referring to the rating. Which, may I add, I was able to access without difficulty? original leather jacket

elisesmith
Contributor
Message 7 of 11

I am sorry to hear that you have got the problem. I am used to encounter this issue and then I contacted the Mcafee support team. They were very helpful and sorted everything out for me. You can give it a try 🙂 Now I am using their product to promote my Harley Davidson shoe collection.

Usman2609435
Contributor
Message 8 of 11

In the list of downloads, walletoption find the failed item and click Resume. If everything goes to plan, your download will resume from where it got interrupted. Sometimes, you may see a message "Download Failed-NetworkError" when you try to download a file.

Alexander385
Contributor
Message 9 of 11

General Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States and Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces during World War II, is honored with the Dwight Eisenhower Jacket.

williamjace
Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Do you have a "Download File Fatal Error" issue? Verify the file integrity again, and if the problem still arises, think about attempting to download from a different source or getting in touch with customer service. I suggested this stylish blade runner jackets, and it was a really nice experience for me, so I'd recommend it to anyone.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community