Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swissp
Contributor
Message 1 of 21

Domain blacklisted by McAfee alone!

Jump to solution

ello

I inherited the site https://thematchagreen.com last year from a clueless site owner. So far so normal. The site had been hacked and was blacklisted. I not only cleaned the site and re-ran security scans, but a short while later moved the entire thing to a provider in Geneva, Switzerland, where many of my other domains are hosted. This site has been FINE for months now!

Yet Sucuri shows that McAfee alone is still blacklisting it! https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/thematchagreen.com

What is this about?

Thanks,

SP

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 21

Re: Domain blacklisted by McAfee alone!

Jump to solution
That document I put together stands in need of some serious updating, but it's an inescapable fact that you have to raise a ticket with TrustedSource to request that the old (inherited) rating be reset. Red Ratings tend to be slow to change, and only in response to a site-owner's request.

View solution in original post

AlexGl
Contributor II
Message 21 of 21

Jump to solution

Everything is fine now.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

20 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 21

Jump to solution
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 21

Jump to solution

Moved > Consumer > Web abd Email Protection > Web Advisor >Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
swissp
Contributor
Message 4 of 21

Jump to solution

OK thanks. I was hoping to avoid going through all this pain and suffering with TrustedSource, but apparently not.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 21

Jump to solution
That document I put together stands in need of some serious updating, but it's an inescapable fact that you have to raise a ticket with TrustedSource to request that the old (inherited) rating be reset. Red Ratings tend to be slow to change, and only in response to a site-owner's request.
swissp
Contributor
Message 6 of 21

Jump to solution
Ok, I raised a ticket with TrustedSource, and now, 2 weeks later, the blacklisting is gone. Solved.
Tecclix
Contributor
Message 7 of 21

Jump to solution

After Review, my website is showing safe by Mcafee and its been 7 days now but my website is still blacklisted by Mcafee. And all antivirus fire walls are still blocking my website. Can you please advice what I should do now?

siddharth_r
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 8 of 21

Jump to solution

@Tecclix

Sorry for the inconvince caused. Please help us with the website address, if its still blacklisted by McAfee.

Siddhartha.R                                                                                                                                              

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

rabyhasan
Contributor
Message 9 of 21

Jump to solution
sivasubramanian
Message 10 of 21

Jump to solution

@rabyhasan 

We have submitted the link for review and raised the ticket [#11912046]. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days with some requests requiring additional review and taking longer. We will keep you updated.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community