Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcollake
Former Member
Message 21 of 34

Demand to know the real name of pharmalert

Jump to solution

And I'm sorry I posted in this thread pharmalert. Although I still feel your official classification, using automation tools and and automated database, should be a bot, I have nothing against you.

tromine
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 22 of 34

Jump to solution

jcollake,

Just so you know... the SiteAdvisor ratings guys have confirmed receipt of my message and are looking into what has triggered the latest rating.  Again, sorry for the headache. 

Product Manager, McAfee Consumer Software
jcollake
Former Member
Message 23 of 34

Jump to solution

Yet the domain remains RED. Why can't you flip a switch? I know you can. Yet, intentional damage is being inflicted upon me while you figure out why a CLEAR and OBVIOUS mistake was made. Nobody understands this? Nobody understands that time is precious in our digital age?

Not comforting.

Problem not fixed.

And since this is the THIRD time, I am sorry, but I am NOT saying THANKS for 'reporting it to the ratings guys'. How about flipping the switch IMMEDIATELY?!?!?!?

jcollake
Former Member
Message 24 of 34

Re: Demand to know the real name of pharmalert

Jump to solution

Now my customers are chiming in, and big ones. I've only notified ONE of my large corporate clients and they IMMEDIATELY sent off an email to your support team. They were outraged, being a user of your software... So, keep it up McAfee, you'll run your own business into the ground. People KNOW me. They KNOW I am trustworthy, and your own SCANS show that.

This 'I reported it to Jim, and he reported it to Bob, who reported it to Jane' doesn't cut it when damage continues, for the THIRD time, and WITHOUT ANY explanation. The trickle of sales are just a trickle as the use of PROLASSO.COM is still HEAVY in copies of my software all over the world.

As more of YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS learn that you willingly and wrecklessly run small businesses into the ground without remorse, often without them even knowing what hit them since you make no attempt to notify the site owner, you'll find your problems compounded.

Message was edited by: jcollake on 2/28/11 8:01:09 AM GMT-05:00
jcollake
Former Member
Message 25 of 34

Jump to solution

I edited the above post to correct my terrible grammar and ammend it. I had just woken up. Every time I think about this issue I get so upset though, it is like my brain shuts off. I am trying to control my emotions better, while you tell all my customers to proceed with 'EXTREME CAUTION'.

UPDATE: (yes, as always) -- Also, my big client ALREADY got a response as to WHY this happened, but the explanation makes NO SENSE AT ALL. You blame it on TrustedSource, but it shows NO PROBLEM with ProLasso.com, as is also a part of McAfee. These fake excuses have got to stop.

on 2/28/11 8:08:31 AM GMT-05:00
jcollake
Former Member
Message 26 of 34

Jump to solution

And, BTW, 'sorry for the headache' is the understatement of the century

As this rating continues, more of my large corporate clients will become aware of your misdeeds and WILL quit doing business with you. Trust me when I say I am personal friends with the IT managers making purchasing decisions at MANY large corporations. I haven't BEGUN to flex my muscle.

SiteAdvisor's negligence, at the very least, is appalling. Let's say my conspiracy theories are just that, and that the timing of problems after turning down certification was indeed just a coincidence, as I would hope it certainly is. Well, HAD I purchased the certification service, you can BET that this rating would not exist *OR* if it did exist then it would have been fixed IMMEDIATELY.

This 'We see the problem and will fix it someday' is BS.

My public campaign against SiteAdvisor will continue. Being forced into that role wasn't my choice, as I don't like being angry, but I will do what I have to to protect my family.... and actually other families who may have no idea why their business suddenly dried up.

I want you to see my face, put a picture on the young family you continue to wrecklessly hurt to this day without any care:

Added my picture on 2/28/11 10:39:22 AM GMT-05:00
jcollake
Former Member
Message 27 of 34

Jump to solution

Problem EVENTUALLY fixed... they took their sweet time, compounding damages I can prove. They crawled up my butt looking for anything to use against me I'm sure, but couldn't find anything because there is nothing. I look forward to seeing them in court to defend all those small businesses wrongly persecuted, often without even knowing they have been.

mcafee_siteadvisor_3.png

Message was edited by: jcollake on 2/28/11 2:29:53 PM GMT-05:00
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 28 of 34

Jump to solution

I'm glad it's finally sorted out for you.

jcollake
Former Member
Message 29 of 34

Jump to solution

Yes, I too am very happy this THIRD strange anomaly is sorted out. However, I am VERY concerned that SiteAdvisor has not taken my previous suggestions (or anyone else's) and continued to act so negligently and wrecklessly. I would not be surprised if we are here again next month with the way this company operates, in my opinion.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 30 of 34

Jump to solution

You and I don't know if they aren't acting on suggestions.  Unfortunately things move slowly in any large corporation.   We usually don't know until we see it along with the rest of the public.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community