Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 11 of 34

Re: Demand to know the real name of pharmalert

Jump to solution

Click on "What is Trusted Source" and then Webmaster Page about halfway down and leave your comments there.    I'm sure this is a purely random instance, but  agree, very unfortunate.

jcollake
Former Member
Message 12 of 34

Jump to solution

I had done that already, but it was removed... I already submitted a trouble ticket (to which I know how that goes). And TWICE in a month.. ?? Also another domain is being rescanned all the sudden. It is ???? status (my primary domain). They've hit me again. How many times is this going to happen? The first time, with a false positive that was verified to be so, I understand. The second TWO times there has been NO EXPLANATION AT ALL (despite a link posted here about some false positive last month on some scan, it is no reason, as it shows a clean scan.. it is just a 'fake link' for lack of a better word).

jcollake
Former Member
Message 13 of 34

Jump to solution

And I would have agreed it was random the first time, which is why I HID MY BLOG to not criticize them too much.. but now, well now everything is shot to hell again. Someone has some real issues. They are going to FORCE me to take it all the way. I mean, every time this happens I lose countless customers for LIFE.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 14 of 34

Jump to solution

I just PM'd someone to see if something can be done.  I'm hoping it gets read before the weekend.

jcollake
Former Member
Message 15 of 34

Jump to solution

And I posted in this thread by accident, please go to the other thread where we documented this issue LAST MONTH...

jcollake
Former Member
Message 16 of 34

Jump to solution

Thank you. I hope so too. It is the weekend though. I mean, I don't understand. I try so hard to be the most ethical business I can, and of all t he crap on the internet I get persecuted, without even an accusation made?!?! And this is time #3... Please also mention my main domain of bitsum.com, which has went ???

on 2/25/11 3:56:21 PM GMT-05:00
tromine
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 17 of 34

Jump to solution

Jcollake-

Your frustration is completely understandable.  I am escalating to see if we can get this handled quick.

Product Manager, McAfee Consumer Software
jcollake
Former Member
Message 18 of 34

Demand to know the real name of pharmalert

Jump to solution

Thank you. PLEASE, PROLASSO.COM & BITSUM.COM (??? right now, was GREEN)... Except for admitted mistakes by SiteAdvisor I've always been GREEN. I don't know why this is happening. My heart is pounding. Please forgive my grammar. I must try to lay down. It is just the bills I have, and my family, and the damage.. Well, you understand.

Thank you if you can help expediently. I am so ... devastated. I can't work (program) when I am out battling for my life so often. Sigh...

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 19 of 34

Jump to solution

OK - Support please see

https://community.mcafee.com/message/177337#177337

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 25/02/11 4:07:56 EST PM
jcollake
Former Member
Message 20 of 34

Demand to know the real name of pharmalert

Jump to solution

@Manager tromine: Please see the other thread Ex_Brit (hi again btw ;o) mentioned. I know you need time, but we just went through this a month ago... Still, I appreciate YOU helping me. I know companies are made of people, some better than others. Please, please, please, please, please God please do the right thing.

I mean, I want to shoot myself. I try SO HARD to do everything right, everything by the books, everything with as much integrity as I can.. but the world it seems just keeps slamming me down. No wonder there are so many criminals, us 'good guys' can't catch a break to save our lives.

Thank you for your urgent attention, please God

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community