Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevesinterests
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Delist Request

Jump to solution

I recently created a new Web site at Site Ground and have started to explore WordPress. I am totally new to all of this. I noticed that McAfee blacklists my site for what is referred to as a PUP. I spoke to Site Ground, and they have stated that my site is clean, and they don't understand why I am blacklisted. They ran a scan.  I have also run an online scan on my site from Sucuri, and it all came back clean except for your blacklisting. Can this be reversed ASAP, please?  Can you explain exactly why I am blacklisted and how we can prevent this from happening in the future.

Thanks in advance

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.17.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.18.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.18.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.18.43 PM.png

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Delist Request

Jump to solution

Hi @Stevesinterests 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have raised to request to review and change the reputation of the website and the ticket number is 2267737. We will keep you posted on the progress.

View solution in original post

karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Stevesinterests 

Your website reputation has been changed to minimal risk which is the safest reputation. Please check and let us know.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

View solution in original post

4 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Stevesinterests 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have raised to request to review and change the reputation of the website and the ticket number is 2267737. We will keep you posted on the progress.

karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @Stevesinterests 

Your website reputation has been changed to minimal risk which is the safest reputation. Please check and let us know.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

Stevesinterests
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

I just checked, and the McAfee website is still showing my site as blacklisted. I don't know if this takes a bit of time to update?

Stevesinterests
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

It now shows as ok... Thank you

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community