Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tastes2Plate
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Can you whitelist my website please ?

Hello,

One of my colleague just report to me that our website has been blacklisted by McAfee. I don't really have much information to understand what could have cause this ban.

Sitecheck says you're the only one blocking it :

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/https/tastes2plate.com

Would be great to have it whitelist / maybe tell what I could do to prevent this from happening.

domain: tastes2plate.com

Thanks

2 Replies
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can you whitelist my website please ?

Hi

Greetings from McAfee.

We have raised a ticket to the concern team.

The website will be reviewed and classified accordingly, please check after 3 - 5 business days.

Please follow the below McAfee Article for any similar situations,

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,

Kumar

Jack213
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can you whitelist my website please ?

Those pupils who are in Tamil Nadu's 10th grade and are preparing to take the board test in the year. We have some exciting news for all of them: the Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education will be releasing the Tamil Nadu 10th Blueprint 2023 on its official website very shortly. Samacheer Kalvi TN SSLC Blueprint 2023 TNBSE officials are anticipated to issue the TNBSE SSLC Marks Scheme 2023 in the month of February. Blueprint 2023 is, as we all know, one of the most important documents in any test.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community