cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibtenglish
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Can anyone help me to find virus in my website

I have received an email form my server that you have virus in your  base directory but i am unable to find anything. is there any way to find harmful files out of the director.

Here is the url of my website : https://www.ibtenglish.in/ibt-ielts-coaching-jalandhar 

4 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can anyone help me to find virus in my website

Hi @ibtenglish,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. To help you further on this issue, please provide us additional information.

1. Let us know the name and version of McAfee software that is installed on your computer.

Regards,

Allwyn I

karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Hi @ibtenglish ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

On reviewing your website, we found that it is marked as minimal risk in trustedsource.org and McAfee WebAdvisor shows that the website is safe. 

Kindly send a private message to me with the exact email source from which you got the message that the website is not safe, so that we can take this forward. 

Thanks,
Karthikeyan J

jameibrown
Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

Hi ibtenglish,
Try McAfee Total Protection:- Due to it, You can defend the website against the latest malware, virus, ransomware and spyware threats.
And, McAfee WebAdvisor:- It helps keep you safe from threats while you browse and search the web. It will also helps to protect you from malware and phishing attempts while you surf, without impacting your browsing performance or experience.
Regards

chatrandom omegle

englingua
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Before you do anything, run a quick scan with Google's Free Malware Checker. I had the same problem on My IELTS Coaching Jalandhar website.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community