Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VictoriaWWWM
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Blacklist removal request

Jump to solution

Hello,

My website has been incorrectly flagged as dangerous - phishing.

https://globalinrising.com/

Please remove from blacklist!

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 9

Re: Blacklist removal request

Jump to solution

@VictoriaWWWM 

We have submitted your URL for review in trustedsource.org and ticket no.#2165334 for the same. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days. We will update the status once we get any information in this regard.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

@VictoriaWWWM 

We have submitted your URL for review in trustedsource.org and ticket no.#2165334 for the same. These requests will be addressed within an average of 3-5 business days. We will update the status once we get any information in this regard.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
denj
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

I faced with similar issue recently, that's why I started using ssls certificate for my website. I found info about best ssl certificates here and decided to buy one for my website too. It was right decision as ssl cert is quite useful tool to protect website and all its related subdomain and encrypts the connection between users browser and site.

sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

@denj 

Please access the McAfee Article below that has information on how to file a dispute,

McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

You may visit www.virustotal.com where you can check if the URL or Application is being detected as suspicious by McAfee and also by other AV's 

Regards
Siva

kensmith
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Recently I faced similar issue & Solved it by making my website secure using SSL Certificate.

Eden_allen
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

For future reference, I would suggest you go for SSL Certificate from Certificate authorities for securing your website from phishing attacks. 

Janki_Mehta
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

I encountered a similar issue recently and resolved it by installing the TLS 1.3 - The Latest version of SSL/TLS certificate to protect my website.

ShivaNaidu
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

I have encountered the same issue, and I am flabbergasted about how it can be solved. Then, I installed an SSL certificate, which has significantly improved the security of my website.

No doubt, the decision I made was right, and even installation was very quick. As a result, I do not have to face this issue again.

There are many SSL certificate providers who can help you install them and get them done for you in the meantime.

crumbpeter
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

1. Identify Blacklist: Not all blacklists are alike. Google's Search Console can point you in the right direction (check Security Issues). Other popular resources include MXTool and VirusTotal.

2. Clean Up: Address vulnerabilities causing the blacklisting. This could involve: * Removing malware. * Updating plugins and software. * Disabling suspicious scripts. * Replacing compromised passwords.

3. Secure with SSL: Installing an SSL certificate encrypts communication, enhancing security and potentially influencing blacklist removal (especially Google).

4. Request Review: Once cleaned up, request a review from the specific blacklist. Most platforms offer dedicated channels for this.

5. Monitor & Maintain: Regular scans and security updates are crucial to prevent future blacklisting.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community