Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
namth05063
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Blacklist Removal Request

Dear Mcaffe Team,

I am writing to you today with a sense of urgency and frustration regarding the current status of my website, vietcontents.com. As you may know, our site was recently the victim of a vicious malware/phishing attack that left us reeling and struggling to recover.

Fortunately, we were able to restore, patch and recover the site with the help of a dedicated team of experts from our web hosting datacenter. They also implemented additional security and hardening measures to ensure that we are protected against future attacks.

Despite our best efforts, however, our site has been blacklisted by Mcaffe, which is causing untold damage to our reputation and credibility. I understand that others may have reported our site as clean, but I wanted to reach out personally and request that you review our site and remove us from your blacklist.

I have attached a link to the results of our recent security check from Sucuri, which clearly shows that our site is now safe and secure for all users: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/vietcontents.com

I hope that you can appreciate the emotional toll that this situation has taken on us and that you will take immediate action to restore our good name. Your cooperation and prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Nam - CEO at FHC.

2 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 3

Re: Blacklist Removal Request

Hi  @namth05063 

Greetings from McAfee.

We have raised a ticket to the concern team.

The website will be reviewed and classified accordingly, please check after 3 - 5 business days.

Please follow the below McAfee Article for any similar situations,

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Edward Franso 

namth05063
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Blacklist Removal Request

Dear McAfee Team,

I am writing to you again to follow up on my previous request to remove our website, vietcontents.com, from your blacklist. I want to clarify that our website has absolutely no risky content, and we have taken all necessary measures to ensure its safety and security.

The malware/phishing attack that we experienced was a difficult situation for us, but we have since worked tirelessly to restore the site and implement additional security measures to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

However, the continued blacklisting of our website by McAfee is having a serious impact on our business. We have already lost a significant amount of traffic and potential customers due to the warning that appears when they try to access our site.

I implore you to take immediate action to remove the warning and clear our website of any negative classification. Our reputation and livelihoods are on the line, and we cannot afford to continue to suffer the consequences of a false warning.

Thank you for your understanding and prompt attention to this matter. We hope to receive a positive response from you soon.

Sincerely,

Nam - CEO at FHC.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community