cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xanderfence
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Been taking weeks to get my sites reviews.

Been trying to get 3 of the websites I run reviewed for almost two months now with no luck.

The following websites:

turnstilesnow.com

emergencytelephonetowers.com

squarefittings.com

All 3 have never hosted anything malicious and all customer orders are secured through SSL. Really trying to get these sites approved.

Already did the trustedsource request and everything. Verified ownership in mcaffee site advisor. Still nothing.

3 Replies
spc3rd
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

Re: Been taking weeks to get my sites reviews.

Greetings xanderfence and welcome to the McAfee Community Forums,

Until some of our more knowledgeable members and Moderators can arrive to further review your post, I will provide the preliminary results of my own check of your websites.

McAfee's Trusted Source is showing all three as green.  Although, I see nothing adverse at Securi, VirusTotal, UrlVoid, and a couple of other security check sources, UrlQuery is flagging all 3 of your websites with a category 1 (i.e. High Severity) alert, for remote code execution.  This rating comes from Suricata w/ emerging threats Pro.

Hopefully, Moderator Hayton and others will weigh-in soon and provide you with more in-depth information than I presently can.

xanderfence
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

I'm assuming the remote code execution is the live chat buttons. They're hosted on a separate server to help balance out the load.

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

All Green. Evaluated by WOT and no major problems found, so Green there too. These are new domains, from GoDaddy; urlquery is flagging input from potentially suspicious external sources (IP addresses in the range 151.249.92.*) but this is not backed up by any other site checker. Keep an eye on any third-party input to these sites just in case.

turnstilesnow.com - SA Green.png

emergencytelephonetowers.com - SA Green.png

squarefittings.com - SA Green.png

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community