cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaineNightOwl
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

virus scan dat problem 6159 has not updated to newer dat today at all . can anyone help shed some light on my problem please

My Mcafee  Internet security suite virus scan dat has not updated today at all. the last update i have is showing

version 14.5

build 14.5.130

last update 11/6/2010

dat version 6159

dat creation date 11/6/2010

engine version 5400.1158

does anyone know if mcafee servers are down or late updating or is my software possibly having a problem

Message was edited by: MaineNightOwl on 11/8/10 3:01:00 AM EST
2 Replies
Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: virus scan dat problem 6159 has not updated to newer dat today at all . can anyone help shed some light on my problem please

Hey, this is a duplicate post. I already answered this in Home & Home Office. Can you delete the thread please? (Look under 'Actions' for 'Delete Thread').

MaineNightOwl
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: virus scan dat problem 6159 has not updated to newer dat today at all . can anyone help shed some light on my problem please

i looked under actions and there's no delete thread button in the list. mcafee has made a lot of changes on there website and i haven'ty logged onto here in a long time. i don't have a clue how to delete threads now. i would delete the duplicate thread if i knew how to. guess i'll have to post a message asking for help with deleting threads as its got me baffled on how to delete threads of any kind.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community