cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chant_seg
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

registered online problems

We have 2 computer and recently instaled McAfee Virus Scan Plus 2009 3 pc user license.
The install worked grate withouth any problem
We were ask to register the software but te registration was not successfull it said to try again later
Well we have been trying for weeks now and we have a nabour that has same software installed last week with the same issue. I went onlinechat ( McAfee) and they ask me to register once I tried it gave me the same error I was ask to try again later because they were having issues.....

Could someone help us and see why we cannot register the new Mcafee 2009 program .

CHant_Seg
3 Replies
OliverJohnSimps
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

RE: registered online problems

Hi Chantal,

Can you please try to follow the FAQ: TS100241 and let us know if you were able to resolve your issue.

Regards,
OJ
chant_seg
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Hello And thank you fo rthe reply ,

Unfortunatly it did not work

Maybe this helps as well both PC are new after the os ( XP PRO) was installed the first think after the windows updates that was installed was the McAfee
OliverJohnSimps
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Can you please let us know what is the exact error message or can you let us know what is exactly displayed in the registration screen.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community