Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joyjoy
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

activation problem! emergency!

Hi,

I bought a McAfee Internet Security 2011 for 3 PCs this year. I have successfully installed the first one on my laptop. Now, I want to install the second one on my desktop but I can't remember which email address I used. How do I fix this problem? Mcafee is so difficult to use. In norton, I could easily fix this problem by just calling them but mcafee only uses the email address for activation. Please help otherwise my money will be wasted.

1 Reply
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: activation problem! emergency!

Hello joyjoy,

Sorry for the delayed response

Please open security center on the first computer , then click on Subscription (top right corner)

You can find the registered email address from here .

if you haven’t  installed McAfee on the On your second laptop , please login here : http://us.mcafee.com/root/login.asp

Enter the credentials and redownload the software

If you don’t know the password – please use the forgot password option from there .

Regards,

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community